The Marketing Coordinator is responsible to execute client proposals and create presentations and other marketing material needed to assist with business development pursuits. Maintain all files and data pertinent to marketing efforts. Assist with signage, social media, and website upkeep. Reports to the Business Development Manager. Position will be based in Miami office. Opportunity to work for one of South Florida’s premiere construction management and general contracting firms. Warm and flexible work environment with competitive salary and benefits package.
- Coordinate, write, and produce responses to RFQs, RFPs, award and affiliation applications. Includes research, writing, page layout, and binding of proposals.
- Maintain and tailor all material needed for proposals (i.e. resumes, project profiles, photos, references, legal information, project data, letters of interest, etc.)
- Maintain various logs related to marketing (i.e. RFQ log, licenses and certifications, project history)
- Attend pre-proposal meetings as needed
- Prepare presentations/packages for prospective clients
- Execute and coordinate PowerPoint presentations
- Assist with coordination of tradeshow and client event participation, including inventory of promo items
- Assist with design of job signs or advertisements as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Assist Marketing Manager with website upkeep, social media presence, internal newsletter, and external communications.
- 4-year degree in the fields of Marketing, Business, or related discipline from an accredited college or university. If no degree, minimum of three years relevant A/E/C industry experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent writing and proof-reading skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple deadlines at once
- Resourceful and self-starter
- Strong creative sense
- Knowledge of construction industry and RFQ process a plus
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Health, Dental, Vision, Wellness, and 401K benefits offered